Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sample Baby Registry Message

Outrage October 31 Total

Something that always amazed me was the way in which Peruvians gathered in groups, so amical, companionship at its best ... to see every match of the selection -_-national, I assume that the dream of seeing and living a victory that would lead to global, is it that we crave to taste what our parents or grandparents came to know as common in your culture? Inherited a thirst "unfortunately we can not satisfy? Where were the plays of Cubillas? Maturana? The Cuto? Johnny?
The only transcendent plays and come to see were these:


(... and football is not ^ ^)

But more surprising is .. . who am I talking about football?! x_X
Everything has a reason be (except how to play ... Luis Kun, by the way, Why did you do?!) , and that's because after watching the match Argentina vs Peru (not that it is masochistic, but there was nothing to watch on TV, seriously!) I can only say ... I never saw a former World Cup swim in the grass =)

And to think I was sweating it against Peru, that if more than one that must have caused him grace as much as me, but anyway I was just a phrase with respect to the referee and if the entire party ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment